Aprilia Borgoforte in medieval times was built by the noble Storm, Avogari the bishop of Treviso, sul Marzenego, crossroads of the ancient roads connecting Treviso to Padua and Mestre Camposampiero. It is traced back to the twelfth century, the construction of the castle, defended by ramparts and moats and two fortified gates masonry. The construction of the fortress, in its current form, was initiated by Ezzelino Romano in 1245 and carried out by members of the Storm family after his death.
- Fortress of the Storm (by appointment).
- Clock Tower (externally visible).
- Tower of the Bells (by appointment or during exhibitions).
- Was the Castle (Bleachers) (externally visible).
- Parish of Saints. Felice and Fortunato (visible before and after the religious ceremonies).
- Church of the Annunciation (visible before and after the religious ceremonies).
- Church of St. Margaret (visible before and after the religious ceremonies).
- Church of the Assumption (by appointment).
- Hospital of the Beaten (externally visible).
- Palio – third Sunday of June.
- Game Play – to begin in September.
- The infiorata – on the day of Corpus Christi.
- Noale in fiore – second Sunday in April.
From Piazza XX Settembre, ancient seat of the weekly market, already appears to read the unique defensive system of the city and the type “island”, where the structure of protection comes from ditches derived from the exploitation of the waters of Marzenego where two doors close and the main street, that leads from one side to the other and Mestre Camposampiero. We arrive at the junction of the internal access to the village, marked by the sixteenth column of Peace, and you come to the Clock Gate, dominated by an elegant tower. The large piazza Castello, in addition to the fifteenth-century parish church of SS. Felice and Fortunato, is marked by the sequence of the houses in porch, with wall friezes and style of the buildings in Treviso. On the opposite side of the square stands the Tower of the Bells, that closes the city towards Camposampiero. Beyond the tower, you along the scenic route to the left of Remembrance, the sides of which flow the two moats that form the double hydraulic defenses of the city, making the rounds of the Fortress of the Storm, which is reached by a bridge from the square. Powerful and impregnable war machine, with the high walls protected by three towers external, it is isolated by a branch of Marzenego and was once protected by a drawbridge. Last, extreme defense of the fortress is within the keep, large tower placed next to the entrance, with slits on both sides of external and internal.