Between 1330 and the 1334 Scaliger domination imposed extension works of the era city walls of existing. The work was entrusted to the foreman and “inzegnere” Coneglan Caronello, who applied the models and magisteria of Verona school, where he had worked. He realized the fences walls of the village and between the village and castle, completed the palace of the Podesta, Castelvecchio strengthened and provided to the excavation of Refosso.
- The Castle (headquarters of the civic museum – from 1 April to 30 September – from 10,00 to 12,30 and by 16,00 to 19,00 – from 1 October to 31 March – from 10,00 to 12,30 and by 14,30 to 18,00 – closed on Mondays and during the month of November, with the exception of Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
- Church of S. Ursula (exhibitions and concerts).
- Cathedral (open before and after the religious ceremonies).
- Former Convent of S. Francis (venue for conferences, master, etc.. – possible visits by appointment).
- House of Giovan Battista Cima (-a venue for exhibitions – You can view by appointment by calling the Foundation Top Phone: 0438 21160).
- Old Town Hall.
- Church and Calle della Madonna della Neve (open before and after the religious ceremonies).
- Hall of Beaten at the Dome (located at the cathedral – Saturday from 10,00 to 12,00 – Sundays and holidays from 15,00 to 18,00 – closed 25 December, 1 January, Easter Monday and 15 August).
- Dama Castellana – first half of June.
- Prelude to Checkers – first half of June.
- Drums historical – May.
- Panevin – night before Epiphany.
- Carnival Coneglianese – Shrove Tuesday.
- Market of boys – 2First Sunday of May.
- Corpus Domini.
- Goblets of Stars – August.
- Fall in Conegliano Conegliano which includes Flower, Party dell'uva, the harvest dinner.
- Other event at the site of the Municipality.
You enter the city from the entrance of the new Bridge of Our Lady. Beyond the Gate of Monticano, note the Torre della Rocchetta), climb right into Calle de Scot or Scots Calle Donkey, that with some steep switchbacks leading to the fortress of Castelvecchio, of which there are two towers of the Bell, or the Guard and Mozza, the Saracena. Let Castelvecchio, Follow the road to the right (ex fossato), that leads to the door of Ser Belle. Turning back, you turn right into Calle Lady of the Snows, where they meet with the eponymous seventeenth-century oratory inside the remains of the Gate of Castagnera and immediately after the walls gave “Carrara”. It then skirts the perimeter of the former medieval convent of S. Francesco from which you can see the neoclassical Villa Gera G. Jappelli. It then ends at the “Turrets Dante” and arrives at the Contrada Granda (Hall of Battuti, Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio Montalban); turns to street Mercatelli height of Longega House and Palace Sarcinelli (Sixteenth century), to switch port S. Polo or Louse. It then travels along the Corso Mazzini gardens built on the ancient moat, with remains of the walls. On the way up the Stairway of the Alpine opened the door of Beccherie. In front of the Fontana dei Cavalli one last stretch of wall borders the west village.